Monday 22 September 2014

The ‘Super Fun Time Excellence Good Nice Blogger Fancy Person’ Award

As you may know, I love me a good tag post. I was nominated for the really lengthy named tag by the lovely Ess Ali from alittlenxte.blogspot.co.uk. Check her out while you're here! Her blog is one of my favourites! Anyways, on with the tag...  


1) What is your favourite lipstick brand and colour? 
My current favourite lipstick is Rebel by MAC cosmetics. I absolutely love the colour, it's the perfect autumn purple. Something else I love about it is how scary it looks when you first look at it, yet it's not when it's on at all. On the topic of favourite lipsticks, I featured 7 of my autumn favourites on my most recent post, check it out here if you're interested (cheeky self promo there). 


2) Who is your favourite blogger?
I have many favourite bloggers, I guess I'll just list a few so you can check them out! 
Leave me your blog link below in the comments, I love to check out new blogs!

3) One product that you will always buy?
Definitely has to be Bourjois Healthy Mix serum. It is my holy grail foundation and one I can definitely stick too. When it comes down to mascara and eye liner etc. I change all the time just because I love to try out new things. 

4) What does your everyday make up look consist of? 
My everyday makeup is currently quite simple as I try fit in as much sleep on a morning before college. It is usually just my Healthy Mix serum in the shade 53 for my foundation. A little Clarnis Bronzer to bring my face back to life. As always, benefits browzings to fill in my brows. Then a simple winged liner done and some Code Beautiful Mascara and i'm ready to go.

5) One quote you live by?
I'm such a sucker for a quote. In fact sometimes I go on Pintrest of Tumblr and search for quotes just to browse and save my favourite ones. My camera roll is 2000 pictures long, 90% screen prints of quotes in fancy lettering. Is that really sad? Please someone tell me they do that too. I'll go with a recently saved on ''Your mission: Be so busy loving your life you have no time for hate, regret or fear''

6) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because no one wanted to listen to my makeup ramblings. I have always read blogs, I can remember being about 13 and spending lots of time reading Lily Melroses blog, love her. I'm so glad I did start blogging though, I love the community feels.

7) Who is your favourite female celebrity?
Katy Perry, have I ever mentioned I once held her hand (It was such an emotional time).


8) One make up product you could live without?
Shout at me but one product I could definitely live without would be face powder. I always forget to use it anyway.

9) One make up product you couldn't live without?
I always feel a little bit naked when I don't have liquid eyeliner on, so that I guess.

10) Something you miss?
This might be a little predictable but I really miss being younger. Everything was unbelivably easier.

My questions:

  1. If you could only have one mascara for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
  2. Are you a false eyelash lover or hater?
  3. Do you have any goals for your blog you want to achive before the end of this year?
  4. Where do you see your self in 5 years time? (Career aspirations? Uni? Still bloggin'?)
  5. What's your favourite Autumn/Winter makeup trend?
  6. Do you have any bad makeup related habits?
  7. Is painting your nails a pleasure or a chore?
  8. Favourite all time makeup brand?
  9. Lipstick shade you couldn't be without?
  10. Mattes or shimmers?
I nominate:
Laura from lauraslittleloves.blogspot.co.uk she such a lovely blog and also www.itshollyrhian.blogspot.co.uk who's blog I also love.

Best wishes,
Antonia x

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post with inspired information, and i will consider your questions and take you my answers next time

    Royal Wang from

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete