Sunday 21 September 2014

A/W Lipsticks


I thought that today I would share with you all my current favourite lipsticks from my collection for Autumn and Winter. My favourite time of the year is coming around so fast and as Autumn hits us on Tueday I thought that right now is just perfect (even though I've been wearing my Autumn lipsticks for a good few weeks now). 

Coral Incadescent- 12, YSL, £24.00

Mulberry, No.7, £9.95

Plum Jam, Soap and glory, £8.00

Rouge in Danger- 04, YSL, £24.00 

Ruby Woo, MAC, £15.50

Rebel, MAC, £15.50

Grand Cru, Bourjois, £8.99

Thanks a lot for reading, 
Antonia x


4 comments:

  1. I think I need the YSL, I have no idea why I don't own one. Great picks :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just purchased MAC Rebel and I can't wait to use it! Those YSL shades look gorgeous! Lovely post! Xx


    Alex at thebeautybomb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these shades, they all look gorgeous!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty lipstick shades. I love the YSL #12 and S&G mother pucker is also a great lip crayon. I have it in the shade nudist though. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete