Saturday 4 January 2014

Secret Santa- Bath Ballistic
 
Oh Lush how you never fail to amaze me. Recently I bought the 'Secret Santa' bath ballistic. This is one huge and ever so heavy bath treat! This lovely little creation, according to Lush was inspired by the original, first ever shop. When this first came out in Lush I was a little taken back by the price of £5.75 but on boxing day it had halved in price and I found it much more reasonable. I had being looking forwards to this bath bomb for a long time.

Lets start with the appearance of the beautiful ballistic. It is in the form of the cutest little Santa's grotto with a white roof, orange walls and a pink candy cane and window. Lush state that inside there is another bath bomb, a mini red rather Christmas. However, me being me. I did not have the patience to try and crack it open and was apprehensive to ruin the gorgeous aesthetics.

I threw the bath bomb in whole and it quickly started to fizz, filling my bath with the most beautiful shade of orange with subtle flecks of glitter and shimmer. Continuing to until it reached the centre and the it reached the core. With it being the Father Christmas bath ballistic inside I expected it to be a bright red colour yet it was a fuchsia pink.

(apologies for the blurry photo) 
The bath smelt lovely of fragrances like lime and ylang ylang which is supposed to be uplifting and 'sure to put you in a good mood' I wasn't too sure about this. However, it was a very divine smell. This was the first bath ballistic that I have ever used that's scent has stayed on my skin for longer than a couple of hours. As a bonus, it also left my bathroom smelling super fresh and citrusy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment