Sunday 19 January 2014

Revlon | Colour Burst Lip Butters


I'm going a little crazy for the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters at the moment. I'm constantly look for new lipsticks, they are my absolute weakness, especially when they have super cute names like 'Tutti Fruiti' (Sad, I know.) I'd watched reviews on these and read all about them before I went out and bought some. There are 20 shades now to choose from and they come in a huge variety of shades.


I know that everyone says this but they are the perfect mixture between a lip balm and a lip stick. Believe it or not, the have a gorgeous buttery feel. They are a formula specially made for hydration, they contain mango, shea and coconut butter for making the lips feel smooth and diminishes the feeling of dryness. They are gel based so they easily glide on your lips. I have found that they are perfect to wear during the winter time when your lips are needed a little help as they care for you and also they do not show up the cracks in your lips which would be emphasised by any other lip product. They last on your lips for a good while unlike a lot of lip products. I love to wear mine either really sheer and they look super pretty or if I am going somewhere and want a bolder glossier look I just add more and they don't look heavy.


(From left to right: Sorbet, Candy Apple,Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Tart)


I'm probably going to collect all 20 of these over time and I cannot wait to see which colours they bring out next! I would 100% recommend these to anyone, any age as they come in colours to suit anyone and there's a way that these will work for any age! They are such a reasonable price of £7.99 but at the moment they are on offer for £5.00 each in Superdrug!
Recommend me one of your lip loves?
Antonia x

No comments:

Post a Comment