Sunday 28 December 2014

Kylie Jenner inspired makeup

Just a little post for today. I haven't ever really posted my face on my blog before (scary eek). Today I was really channeling my inner Kylie Jenner. Along with everyone else on this planet, I love the Kardashians and the Jenners. I am not ashamed okay. I love Kylie Jenners makeup so I thoughts I would go ahead and share my re-creation. 




For my base I used NARS Sheer Glow in the colour ' Deauville'. I love the effect this foundation has. I buffed it right into my skin with the buffing brush from Real techniques. While I let my foundation set a little, I went and filled in my brows while aiming for that traditional Kardashian Arch.I then added some Rimmel's 'Brow this way' in the medium shade. I contoured both my cheeks and nose with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I adore this kit so much. For under my cheek bones and the sides of my nose I used the shade 'Fawn' and down the bridge of my nose and tops of my cheek bones I used 'Banana'. I went for a little more highlighter at the very tops of my cheek bones with a tiny little brush in the form of MAC's Mineralize skin finish in 'Soft and gentle'. I firstly sprayed my brush a little and the touched the highlighter. This way it picks up the most amazing sheer. Ah I love. And for the eyes now. I firstly went through my crease with a little 'Laguna' bronzer from NARS for some definition and then 'Walk of Shame' from my Naked Basics to highlight my brow bone and inner corner. I finely lined my eye with L'oreal super liner with just a little wing. Finally I added a little mascara and then I applied some dramatic flasies. The ones I chose are Kirei lashes in 'Sassy'. I finally finished off the look with my MAC lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy' and thats it. 

1 comment:

  1. This post was so helpful!! Love the look! I really want that contour kit!!

    -beth
    http://alittlebitaboutb.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete