Saturday 23 August 2014

The British Tag

Aloha chicks, I've seen this tag floating around the internet world for a little while now. It was created by the lovely Sammi from Beautycrush on YouTube. Ya'll can check out her video here, she's super lovely. I thought that I would do it for my blog too. Here goes...

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I am a lover of tea. I seriously take it too the extreme. I take a flask to bed, does that say enough? Seriously though I drink anything between 4-10 depending on my mood. Thinking about that now,it's probably bad for me, woops. I don't take any sugars in my tea,ew. 
 2. Favourite part of your roast?
The yorkshire puddings, crispy with gravy *dribbles* If any of you aren't from the UK, Yorkshires are like the same mixture as pancakes but baked in the oven and usually eaten with savory accompaniments. I'm so hungry now, damn it.
 3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Bourbons but I aren't really a fan of dunking biscuits because I always manage to end up with big chunks swimming around in my tea which is a little gross.
4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?
This is turning into a whole blog post about my love affair with tea but my favourite quintessentially British pass would have to be drinking tea. Tea on a morning, Tea before bed, Tea before work, Tea at work... Tea right now.

 5. Favourite word?
My actually favourite word is flannel. I don't think that's very British though? My favourite British word(s) is 'Fairy Cake' I think they're just cupcakes in america, Fairy Cake is cuter.
 6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Cockney rhyming slang is so confusing. It's really clever though. I only know a few: Dog and bone- Phone, Apples and Pears- Stairs.
 7. Favourite sweet?
Haribo Strawbs! Not the little ones, the big ones. 
 8. What would your pub be called?
It would have to be something sassy or Disney themed, Such a hard choice.
 9. No.1 British person?
He's only been on this earth just over a year but my favourite British person is Prince George. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life and his little cheeky face just makes me happy. 
 10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
I guess it's got to be Topshop. There's lots of amazing shops on the British high streets at the moment but Topshop is just one of those shops where you can always find something lovely.
 11. What British song pops into your head?
''CAUSE TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT, TWO BECOME ONE'' The Spice girls where my childhood.
 12. Marmite?
No, no, no. Well i'm saying no but actually I've never tried it. I just assume I don't like it, that's something I need to make into a resolution. I must try new foods, I'm a big girl now.
Thanks for reading,
I tag you all to do this!
Antonia x

No comments:

Post a Comment